Startup Poker 2.0 would not be possible without the help of community-minded entrepreneurs in each city. I can’t say enough about the dedication and support that our organizers bring to the tables. When you see them, please thank them.
- PORTLAND – Tyler Phillipi, Founder, OnTheGo Platforms
- SAN DIEGO – Bryan Hall and Shawn Elizabeth Bridgeman, Founders, Embarke
- SEATTLE – Bob Crimmins, Founder, Startup Poker 2.0
- SAN FRANCISCO – <your name here?>
- LOS ANGELES – <how about here?>
We are currently seeking organizers for Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you’re interested in becoming an Startup Poker 2.0 organizer in your city, you should be…
- … a startup entrepreneur capable of satisfying the “who can play” criteria with bright, flying colors.
- … an active and committed member of your startup community, excited about bringing Startup Poker 2.0 to your city.
- … comfortable sharing your excitement with the best and brightest entrepreneurs and investors in your community.
- … able to commit to spending one night a month hanging out with startup founders, execs, investors.
- … able to commit an additional day per month building the event and handling logistics.
- … able to commit to at least one year as a Startup Poker 2.0 organizer.
- … capable of organizing and running a poker tournament. (All things considered, this is actually the least important requirement. It can all be learned… but some tournament experience is an asset.)
Still sound interesting? If so, shoot us an email at email@example.com.